Friday, October 26, 2012

FRIDAY'S Inspirational Finds


With Halloween right around the corner I thought it would be fun to find some Halloween color inspired items for my Friday's inspiration finds. I love the orange, grey and black color scheme. Here are some items that could be a part of your home decor all year round even thought they are perfect for fall. 

I remember years ago receiving a set of two antique chairs from my grandmother that she had used in her house while I was a child. The chairs have a wood frame with a velvet burnt orange cushion and backing. These chairs have been a part of my house for years, I will always have a place for them. Here are a few fun finds that I believe would be a great addition to my collect as well as yours.



Who doesn't love Owl's right now, they are absolutely everywhere. This Etsy shop makes the owl craze a little more exciting. I love the quote, it makes the owl just a little more special.

You can find it here at this wonderful Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/claylicious





Love, love, love the colors, texture and patterns of these pillows. Perfect for any room.

You can find these awesome pillows at this Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/ThePillowPeople





Even if you may not get a chance to read them, these are sure to be a conversational piece.

You can find these awesome pillows at this Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/VintageScholar

No comments:

Post a Comment