Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fun stuff found in unique treasuries



Two treasuries today that featured Spoiled Royal Studio prints really caught my eye. One is called Secret Santa Gift Ideas Schulmanart and the other Toilet (which I found some of the items hilarious).

Here are the links:

I found some really cool items in each of these treasuries that would go great in my own home or be the absolute perfect gift for the holiday season that is so quickly approaching. I have included the link to the Etsy shops that I think have a really unique style.



Love these bold, bright colorful Asian style jewelry. I think these would make a great gift and even better they are completely handmade. www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyKiku is an Etsy shop out of Texas that sells lovely and unique Chiyogami paper jewelry.

Here is the shop link:www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyKiku



I love this pot. This is a complete conversation piece and something I would love to have in my own home. studioLORIER is located out of Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands

Cool stuff at this Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/studioLORIER

No comments:

Post a Comment