Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nothing says family like HOME

I just yesterday launched a new print series called Home is wherever my Family (or whatever the saying you like) is. I am extremely excited about this new print. I believe this would make a great gift for holidays, mother's day, birthdays, anniversaries and many more occasions. My customers can specify what city, state, color and saying (either family, mom, sister, mom & dad, specific name) they would like in the print. Below I have included several options on how the print can be customized.

This print can be purchased here: www.etsy.com/listing/112610073/home-is-wherever-my-family-or-mom-is

Make sure to simply add a note in the message to seller section with the specifics needed to make this fabulous print customized for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment