Monday, October 15, 2012

Introducing Spoiled Royal Studio



Once I introduced my first baby girl into this world, I decided that my corporate design career had to be put on hold. I never realized from that moment on the work was really about to begin. I decided after my second child was born, it was time to step back into the design world. This time I put my ideas on paper for people to proudly hang in their homes as an affordable yet stylish piece of art. It is my passion for textures, patterns, typography, and the latest color trends that inspire all of my creations. I cannot live without breathing and dreaming design. 

My name is Jessica DuBrava and here is a picture of why I decided it was important to stay at home and start my own Etsy site. I work out of the Tampa Bay area and will probably live in Florida forever, I love it.



My ultimate goal when I started Spoiled Royal Studio was to create something that not only followed the latest trends, but something I would be proud to hand in my own home. I have a personal connection to all of my designs and each of them seem to tell a story about my life. Below are some of my personal favorites that I could not live without.







No comments:

Post a Comment